Blogging Blues


 I used to think blogging was dead.  Perhaps it is.  Who wants to read anything over 140 characters these days (I mean, besides myself?) or do anything but scroll through videos?  

I've blogged before about FB, how I am more interested in marketplace, and the only reason I'm still plugged in to FB is to use messenger to contact family when I have no phone service (an issue in this apartment building.

That isn't to say that I don't spend way too long on FB every day.  Usually I get the cream of the crop off tiktok, instagram, and X shared by friends and family, meaning I don't spend much time on those apps at all, except for scrolling instagram every few days, or posting on instagram to share into my FB feed automatically.

The one thing I REALLY miss is being able to automatically share my Blogger posts to FB.

Right now I see a WHOLE LOT of photos I've uploaded to my computer that I haven't posted about here, and generally just pop a few of on FB.  Part of me wants to have this blog in case anything ever happens to my memory.  Another part wants to be able to share some of the experiences and places in my life.

Today, however, my day is packed, and I hope to be sharing photos from Bodega Head later... probably on FB first ((sigh)) but I also want to catch up here on the things I've been doing for the last month or so. 

Comments

  1. I thoroughly enjoy blogs! I would rather read, than watch. And am currently trying to decide if I have anything that is interesting enough to share to start my own blog. Hope your blues don't last!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment