Backposting

I've been really bad about keeping up with this blog and all the activities I've been doing.  I'll probably end up backposting a LOT, putting in photos and memories and back publishing them to the date they occurred on.  I've been really torn about keeping up here, because so few people (if any) are reading to this point, and because my life has been a little hectic with a move to Santa Rosa, CA and some health issues that for once have nothing to do with my kidneys.  

I've also been settling in here in Santa Rosa, and finding myself involved more with the games and social life of my senior community more than I've been getting out, since breaking my ankle the weekend before the move in mid-March.  Beware the ides of March, indeed!

I had imagined that I'd be in Petaluma today for the Butter and Eggs Parade and Festival, but instead am happy to still be home sipping coffee before heading out to the Petaluma Bounty Spring Plant Sale this afternoon, where I'll be getting the vegetable starts for my patio garden.  Tomorrow I'll be heading to Moss Landing for a whale watching trip (Cailin's Birthday Orca: our annual trip down to Monterey Bay to see orca), so I am not unhappy to be missing out on Butter and Egg.  I could probably do with a restful day leading up to the long drives tomorrow.

so... I'll probably start with the next post being the Kortum Trail, where Cailin and I had a short 5K yesterday to photograph wildflowers (and birds!) and work backwards to the Sonoma STEM Festival, and the night I broke my ankle.

Comments