It never rains but it pours


 ah, it's apparently time for my annual financial crush and existential crisis.

I've been keeping busy recently, because even if I can't be where I want to be I can still be doing the things I love.

These last few days have been hard.  I'm a little behind with posts, and I'll probably end up skipping some of it.  I had this great video (or so I thought) of the high waves at Bodega Head this past weekend, but have to remind myself NOT to film or take photos while wearing my sunglasses. I won't be sharing that mess.  

I did, however, want to share more tidepool photos, but now I have photos of the California Missions Museum and I really want to upload those, and to share some information about the California missions I hadn't learned before this.

I also have a stack of books and field guides I need to get to, and possibly blog about, since some of the stuff is just too interesting, and I also am still looking at General Vallejo and pulling some old property maps/ surveys from the mid 1800s. 

These last few days I've been dealing with a series of events that have been far distant from the things I want to be giving my attention to. I've been pulled in every direction, and barely know which way is up again.  I'm sure, like every other year, as spring comes into focus, so will my life, but for now I think I just have to accept that these weeks I need to sleep more, study harder, and squeeze more out of life. 

Comments